Monday, May 12, 2014

Hush..

My husband was out and about the other day and he met someone who told him 'please tell your wife to not stop blogging..' so he called me and he relayed the message.
I couldn't believe it that you actually read this stuff!
Thank you!

Sometimes when I blog I feel like I am on radio again, that I am able to just write stuff and you are like an old friend who just gets it and I can say mostly anything to! Anyway, may be it is just the one person who reads my blog or perhaps my husband just felt sorry for me that day and he decided to give my ego a boost, who knows.. whatever the case.. I am on a mission to share (my nonsense)..

Goodness, so much has happened since I last blogged. I got conned by a well known event planner who I have been holding myself back from naming and shaming on twitter but felt like I did not want to stoop so low.. He still has not paid me for something I did almost 6 months ago! I mean come on!
I got older and more confident! I can use the F word far more easier these days because I really care for no ones opinion. Although my mother caught me out the other day and she said to me 'a lady does not use such language'. Felt embarrassed because you know, a mother is a mother and she should really never correct you for using foul language past the age of 18 - as in you think one would learn by then. However, I checked myself and confirmed I am a lady..all the bits on me scream lady (albeit slightly wobbly lady) so I am back to using the F word in all its glory where and when I can. Just not in front of Ariyana.

By the way Ariyana is now a little lady. She tells me not to be mean to her and tells me not to point my finger at her (goodness what sort of a mother am I??) and she really humbles me! But I think she is so cool to be so strong headed. I never want her to change that about herself. Have an opinion little girl, speak your mind! Of course she must show respect where it is due but use of the F word is on the table (after she hits 40.. no 45.. ok 55).

I have decided to be a youtuber. Oh yes, I am going to be one of those. After being shafted several times by people who wanted to do TV with me, I sat back and thought that we live in the digital era. All one needs to do is record and upload (that is if you are an amateur, like me..) so that is what I am going to do. Me, My Iphone and absolutely no editing... This is going to be fun. If it picks up I will invest in the equipment to make it look slick.. if not, I will deny any association with it claiming my evil twin tied me up and went on to make videos pretending to be me! (Always good to have a plan!)
Anyway, that is my plug.. I have no idea how it works.. but look for me on youtube.. and like and share.

I am also keen on Instagram (follow me PINKYGHELANI).. ever since I discovered it I realized that it is a clever way to express yourself - way better than facebook. After all, a picture is worth more than a thousand words (especially if it has more than a thousand words on it - you know with all the text you can down load as cool pics..). Technology, keep up or have a life I say!

Anyway, I will blog more - promise! The hush is no more..

Think Pink good people
Pinky

 

No comments: